Velocity Reviews

-   -   Prometric mcse exam voucher? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t49850-prometric-mcse-exam-voucher.html)

Super Geek 06-29-2004 10:55 PM

Prometric mcse exam voucher?

Hi all,
Does anyone here know where can I get a discounted Prometric mcse exam
voucher?

Thanks a lot in advance!

06-30-2004 07:36 AM

Prometric mcse exam voucher?

yeah i got one here, but can only be used in india

Neil 06-30-2004 03:03 PM

Re: Prometric mcse exam voucher?

"Super Geek" <clementines at yahoo dot com> wrote in

> Hi all,
> Does anyone here know where can I get a discounted Prometric mcse exam
> voucher?
>
> Thanks a lot in advance!

try
http://www.getcertified4less.com/microsoft.asp

I know how to google....

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Rowdy Yates 07-01-2004 03:40 AM

Re: Prometric mcse exam voucher?

Neil <neilmcse@nospamforyou.com> wrote in
news:Xns9518709083007neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16:

> "Super Geek" <clementines at yahoo dot com> wrote in
>
>> Hi all,
>> Does anyone here know where can I get a discounted Prometric mcse exam
>> voucher?
>>
>> Thanks a lot in advance!
>>

> try
> http://www.getcertified4less.com/microsoft.asp
>
> I know how to google....

i used them a few times. saved a bit on exam certification.

Rowdy Yates, MCSE
--
Rowdy's Home Page
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

zeshan 07-20-2011 07:12 AM

Microsoft Voucher

Dear Applicant,
We are offering Microsoft vouchers at purchasing rate. that is 35 US Dollars, you know microsoft update new prices that is 80 US Dollars.
If anyone need you can contact us.

Regard.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super Geek (Post 247843)

zeshan 07-20-2011 07:13 AM

Dear Applicant,

zeshan 07-20-2011 07:13 AM

Microsoft Voucher

Dear Applicant,
We are offering Microsoft vouchers at purchasing rate. that is 35 US Dollars, you know microsoft update new prices that is 80 US Dollars.
If anyone need you can contact us.
zeshan.dubai@yahoo.com

Regard.