Velocity Reviews

-   -   Exchange 2003 MCP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t49835-exchange-2003-mcp.html)

Dan 06-28-2004 08:03 PM

Exchange 2003 MCP

Hi All,

Currently study for the Exchange 2003 MCP, anybody have any good
recommendations on books I can purchase to aid my study

Ta

Consultant 06-28-2004 09:46 PM

Re: Exchange 2003 MCP

dan,

obtenez les livres que vous pouvez vous permettre pour acheter

Marlin Munrow 06-29-2004 06:32 PM

Re: Exchange 2003 MCP

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 21:03:15 +0100, "Dan"
<daniel.anderson10@nospam.ntlworld.com> wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>Currently study for the Exchange 2003 MCP, anybody have any good
>recommendations on books I can purchase to aid my study
>
>Ta

suprisingly good is the MS Press but better is the Microsoft Official
Curriculum Hmmmmmmm......

My Hero:
(remove vroomfondle to email me)