Velocity Reviews

-   -   Look at the CHEATERS (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t498171-look-at-the-cheaters.html)

Mr Learner 04-15-2007 07:50 AM

Look at the CHEATERS

Man, I thought braindump was bad enough to devalue a certification, but look
at this
http://www.examshots.com/pricing.htm
its even worse than braindump, just pay the amount and you get the certificate.

Egghead 04-15-2007 09:27 PM

Re: Look at the CHEATERS

Hi here,

What a rip off
googling more; it sure be only $300~350 USD per exam.

cheers,
RL
news:c37429d11f128c94d955c219b3c@msnews.microsoft. com...

Blackmetal 04-16-2007 01:37 PM

Re: Look at the CHEATERS

Damn, how it is possible that Microsoft does not know about this, or if the
know, how do they allow that?, it is very dissapointing.

Cerebrus 04-16-2007 06:15 PM

Re: Look at the CHEATERS

Thank you, Mr. Learner. The information has been taken note of by
CertGuard. Expect some good news soon.

----------
Cerebrus.

Join the fight against Br@indumps
http://www.certguard.com/forums/

Dale Grimsley 04-17-2007 01:48 PM

Re: Look at the CHEATERS

It's a simple process of giving the company based in "Grand Caymen" your
credit card details then sit back and wait for the certification to come
through the post.

While your waiting you may also like to give your bank details to a very
nice nigerian women who despite being very poor can email me with details of
her situation and why she needs my cash !!!

Frankly anyone who falls for these scams deserves everything they get, the
only way to get these certifications is through hard work.

Dale

news:1176747322.915844.190860@n59g2000hsh.googlegr oups.com...

Cerebrus 04-27-2007 01:03 AM

Re: Look at the CHEATERS... NOW !

On Apr 16, 11:15 pm, "Cerebrus" <zorg...@sify.com> wrote:
> Thank you, Mr. Learner. The information has been taken note of by
> CertGuard. Expect some good news soon.
>
> ----------
> Cerebrus.

UPDATE: Please check http://www.examshots.com/ . You should see that
the site has been suspended.
This is another of CertGuard's many triumphs ! Slowly but steadily
we're getting there.

.... And it just goes to show that MS does care.

----------
Cerebrus.

Join the battle against Br@indumps
http://www.certguard.com/forums

Egghead 04-27-2007 07:48 PM

Re: Look at the CHEATERS... NOW !

When ???
--
cheers,
RL
news:1177635836.724778.50790@r3g2000prh.googlegrou ps.com...

Lnkwizard2 04-27-2007 08:58 PM

Re: Look at the CHEATERS... NOW !

"Cerebrus" <zorg007@sify.com> wrote in message
news:1177635836.724778.50790@r3g2000prh.googlegrou ps.com...
> On Apr 16, 11:15 pm, "Cerebrus" <zorg...@sify.com> wrote:
>> Thank you, Mr. Learner. The information has been taken note of by
>> CertGuard. Expect some good news soon.
>>
>> ----------
>> Cerebrus.

> UPDATE: Please check http://www.examshots.com/ . You should see that
> the site has been suspended.
> This is another of CertGuard's many triumphs ! Slowly but steadily
> we're getting there.
>
> ... And it just goes to show that MS does care.
>
> ----------

Hate to tell you this, but they are back on the net.

Cerebrus 04-28-2007 04:24 AM

Re: Look at the CHEATERS... NOW !

On Apr 28, 1:58 am, "Lnkwizard2" <lnk.wizard.nodot...@hot.mail.com>
wrote:

> Hate to tell you this, but they are back on the net.

I hate to admit it too... They somehow got the site back up... It's
hosted in China, so maybe that's why. Like a cockroach, the damb thing
just won't die... We're gonna need stronger insecticides this time,
LOL !

----------

Egghead 04-28-2007 06:12 PM

Re: Look at the CHEATERS... NOW !

May be it was never suspended, they just have their own server problem.
Anyway, I would not put to much effort on this matter. Anyone knows it.
Unless the IT proferrrional unemployment rate in your area is less than 3%,
you need that EXPERIENCE to get any particular job you want. I have 4+ yrs
hand-on exp in all stages of sdlc, Msc/Bsc, EIT, and over 8 IT certs. I
still can not find job in other fields, such as different development
language, with the certs alone. They all want you to have experience
in their area :S

cheers,
RL
news:1177734286.839891.254120@p77g2000hsh.googlegr oups.com...