Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   Official Cert with Windows Vista ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t498132-official-cert-with-windows-vista.html)

Bu 04-16-2007 09:57 PM

Official Cert with Windows Vista ?

Hi ! :-)

I just wondering... Are any Windows Vista exams (official) available already
? If yes, which "numbers" they have ? I'm looking for some exams/cert on
Vista like MCDST in XP now.

Thanks for info :-)

eu 04-17-2007 11:21 AM

Re: Official Cert with Windows Vista ?

Hi,

Check this link

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...e/default.mspx if you are a
MCDST

If not you might be interested in this part

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...p/default.mspx

Good luck

Montreal MCT 04-18-2007 10:29 PM

Re: Official Cert with Windows Vista ?

The first Windows Vista certification that is available went live in
mid-January. Exam 70-620 TS:Configuring Windows Vista. Good luck!

....wondering why someone would ask a question and then answer it himself
under a different name...

--
Montreal MCT
Visit my blog at