Velocity Reviews

-   -   Can I upgrade Win2k MCSA -> 2k3 MCSE with 2 exams? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t49790-can-i-upgrade-win2k-mcsa-2k3-mcse-with-2-exams.html)

Sartan Dragonbane 06-23-2004 03:58 AM

Can I upgrade Win2k MCSA -> 2k3 MCSE with 2 exams?

Note topic!
I understand that alot of you will just say, "CHECK THE MCP WEBSITE" but its
not so clear on this.
I know I can change my MCSA 2k into MCSA 2k3 with one single exam.
Another exam is required for MCSE 2k3.
Must I be MCSE 2k to write the second exam?
Do I need to write a 2k3 elective or two as well as the upgrade exam?
Just trying to save money
Thanks. :)
- Sartan

(BTW? Does MCSA:Sec have much to do with the upgrade?)

--
No sig!

Tom Helms [MSFT] 06-23-2004 04:27 AM

Re: Can I upgrade Win2k MCSA -> 2k3 MCSE with 2 exams?

To upgrade from MCSA 2003 to MCSE 2003, check out this link.
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...s2003/mcsa.asp

--
Tom Helms [MSFT]

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights."Please
do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
purposes only."

Armarn O.R. 06-23-2004 05:07 AM

Re: Can I upgrade Win2k MCSA -> 2k3 MCSE with 2 exams?

The best way is upgrade your MCSA2000 to MCSA2003 (one exam: 70-284) and
then
You well need to pass 3 exam to become MCSE2003
check "Tom Helms" given link to more info.

> Note topic!
> I understand that alot of you will just say, "CHECK THE MCP WEBSITE" but
> its
> not so clear on this.
> I know I can change my MCSA 2k into MCSA 2k3 with one single exam.
> Another exam is required for MCSE 2k3.
> Must I be MCSE 2k to write the second exam?
> Do I need to write a 2k3 elective or two as well as the upgrade exam?
> Just trying to save money
> Thanks. :)
> - Sartan
>
> (BTW? Does MCSA:Sec have much to do with the upgrade?)
>
> --
> No sig!

06-23-2004 07:27 AM

Can I upgrade Win2k MCSA -> 2k3 MCSE with 2 exams?

no you cant you have to take all exams again

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 06-23-2004 08:17 AM

Re: Can I upgrade Win2k MCSA -> 2k3 MCSE with 2 exams?

>no you cant you have to take all exams again
..... twice

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Consultant 06-23-2004 01:43 PM

Re: Can I upgrade Win2k MCSA -> 2k3 MCSE with 2 exams?

three times a lady

Ken Briscoe 06-23-2004 02:07 PM

"Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> three times a lady

A Canadian lady...just for you...

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Sartan Dragonbane 06-23-2004 03:33 PM

Re: Can I upgrade Win2k MCSA -> 2k3 MCSE with 2 exams?

Woo! you remembered!
I'm so proud, eh?