Velocity Reviews

-   -   WMI Ports (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t49785-wmi-ports.html)

Stephen Koch 06-22-2004 03:15 PM

WMI Ports

Does anybosy know which ports WMI uses?

terfere 06-22-2004 05:18 PM

WMI Ports

135,137,139,21,23,110,25,443,445

>-----Original Message-----
>Does anybosy know which ports WMI uses?
>

>.

Laura A. Robinson 06-24-2004 03:54 AM

Re: WMI Ports

circa Tue, 22 Jun 2004 11:15:37 -0400, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Stephen Koch (sck1025@hotmail.com)
said,
> Does anybosy know which ports WMI uses?

WMI doesn't use ports; connections do. What you're asking is like
asking what ports TCP uses. The ports that would be used would depend
on what you're using as the WMI consumer.

Laura
-Oscar Wilde

aLTeReGo 12-02-2010 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by terfere
135,137,139,21,23,110,25,443,445

WMI does NOT use FTP (21) telnet (23) POP3 (110), SMTP (25) or HTTPS (443) to communicate. I don't know where this list came from but it's wrong.