Velocity Reviews

-   -   Urgent Help Needed: The EPVH-1.1 Visual Hull Library. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t497492-urgent-help-needed-the-epvh-1-1-visual-hull-library.html)

Christopher 04-09-2007 02:31 AM

Urgent Help Needed: The EPVH-1.1 Visual Hull Library.

Urgent Help Needed: The EPVH-1.1 Visual Hull Library.

Dear All,

I am a student doing research in computer vision. The EPVH-1.1 Visual
Hull Library will really help a lot in my research.

I did have this library before but I didn't keep my copy of this
library because I always thought I could download it again form
internet. However, the author of this library closed the download
link!

I come here for asking help from you. Please, if anyone have a copy of
this library, could you PLEASE PLEASE email me a copy of it?

Best regards,

Chris.