Velocity Reviews

-   -   Utilitizing a remote Wireless Network and my own local network for max. bandwidth (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t497106-utilitizing-a-remote-wireless-network-and-my-own-local-network-for-max-bandwidth.html)

benn686@hotmail.com 04-06-2007 10:16 PM

Utilitizing a remote Wireless Network and my own local network for max. bandwidth

Most of the time my laptop is wired to a dsl modem, but in addition it
often picks up local wireless hot-spots nearby.

Is it possible to use both networks? Is there a way to assign which
network a particular application should use? For example, if I am
using a p2p software I would want it to use my wired connection, if I
open up a web browser, I want it to first try the wireless network and
use it if its available.

Can this be done??