Velocity Reviews

-   -   I am leaving this newsgroup for the next several minutes. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t497091-i-am-leaving-this-newsgroup-for-the-next-several-minutes.html)

TechGeekPro 04-06-2007 08:16 PM

I am leaving this newsgroup for the next several minutes.

Don't try to stop me, my mind is made up. I am leaving this heretic-
infested hellhole because my pure mind can no longer stand the proximity to
stupidity that it endures when I come here. I will be gone for at least
several minutes.

Thank you to all those who have always had an uplifting word; I am sorry to
let you down. It's just that I've come to a place in my walk right now
where I can't deal with this constant struggle to be polite in the face of
idiots. I need some rebuilding time. I cannot imagine being ready to read
more stupidity for at least three minutes, and probably several more than
that.

Pleading emails will not cause me to change my mind; I will be a mere
memory in this place for several minutes, and absolutely no amount of
fawning and obsequiousness can change that. Feel free to try, though; I
can't get enough of all that fawning.

FrisbeeŽ 04-06-2007 08:38 PM

Re: I am leaving this newsgroup for the next several minutes.

> Don't try to stop me, my mind is made up. I am leaving this heretic-
> infested hellhole because my pure mind can no longer stand the proximity
> stupidity that it endures when I come here. I will be gone for at least
> several minutes.
>
> Thank you to all those who have always had an uplifting word; I am sorry
> let you down. It's just that I've come to a place in my walk right now
> where I can't deal with this constant struggle to be polite in the face of
> idiots. I need some rebuilding time. I cannot imagine being ready to
> read
> more stupidity for at least three minutes, and probably several more than
> that.
>
> Pleading emails will not cause me to change my mind; I will be a mere
> memory in this place for several minutes, and absolutely no amount of
> fawning and obsequiousness can change that. Feel free to try, though; I
> can't get enough of all that fawning.

This post is off-topic for this forum.

**MVP MARKER**

Consultant 04-06-2007 08:55 PM

Re: I am leaving this newsgroup for the next several minutes.

beat it, chump

JaR 04-06-2007 10:26 PM

TechGeekPro wrote:
> Don't try to stop me, my mind is made up. I am leaving this heretic-
> infested hellhole because my pure mind can no longer stand the proximity to

<kerscnippedy>

Please to refrain from allowing door to making contact with posterior on
exit from chatrum.

Rgs:

Oh, and PotD!

--
JaR
Now I'm leaving too

Jtyc 04-07-2007 12:26 AM

Re: I am leaving this newsgroup for the next several minutes.

TechGeekPro 04-19-2007 06:21 PM

Re: I am leaving this newsgroup for the next several minutes.

On Apr 6, 2007 at 6:26pm "JaR" blathered:

> Oh, and PotD!

Thanks, but the real credit goes to my ex-brother-in-law.

--
The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
mcngp.com is better than mcngp.co.uk with a priapism guarantee