Velocity Reviews

-   -   Kerpalism (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t49706-kerpalism.html)

nerd32768 06-11-2004 12:38 PM

Kerpalism

What is "Kerpalism"?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?= 06-11-2004 12:47 PM

Re: Kerpalism

nerd32768 wrote:
> What is "Kerpalism"?

http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/kerpalism

Okay, only kidding. Here's a real link:

http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Kerpal

--
Fris "A better question would be What is Cobolism?" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

kpg 06-11-2004 01:08 PM

Re: Kerpalism

Back in the day when I first started lurking here I had to do my
own damn research on the subject. (It was'nt that hard.)

How times have changed.

0x22

Sandworm 06-11-2004 01:15 PM

Re: Kerpalism

"kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam.com> wrote in news:udac#U7TEHA.644
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> Back in the day when I first started lurking here I had to do my
> own damn research on the subject. (It was'nt that hard.)
>
> How times have changed.
>
> 0x22

Ok KPG go get your coffee, you sound a bit testy this AM.

Sandworm slithers to his own coffee grinder/maker.....ahhhhh
that's better!!!!

Ken Briscoe 06-11-2004 01:19 PM

Re: Kerpalism

"kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam.com> wrote in message
> Back in the day when I first started lurking here I had to do my
> own damn research on the subject. (It was'nt that hard.)
>
> How times have changed.

Yes, I also had to google the kerpal. your makin it 2 ez 4 teh n00bs fris.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

kpg 06-11-2004 02:49 PM

Re: Kerpalism

WORMSIGN!

Neil 06-11-2004 02:59 PM

Re: Kerpalism

Sandworm <sandworm@huntersthompsonisagenius.com> wrote in news:
#QgPmY7TEHA.3512@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> Sandworm slithers to his own coffee grinder/maker.....ahhhhh
> that's better!!!!

you just do spice, you're not kidding me...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil 06-11-2004 02:59 PM

Re: Kerpalism

"Ken Briscoe" <youcant@sendmespam.com> wrote in

> "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam.com> wrote in message
>> Back in the day when I first started lurking here I had to do my
>> own damn research on the subject. (It was'nt that hard.)
>>
>> How times have changed.

> Yes, I also had to google the kerpal. your makin it 2 ez 4 teh n00bs
> fris.

make sure he's forced to dig chalk's term on his own...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

kpg 06-11-2004 03:05 PM

Re: Kerpalism

> make sure he's forced to dig chalk's term on his own...

Yeah. And underwear on the head. I had to do that too.

0x22

Ken Briscoe 06-11-2004 03:06 PM

Re: Kerpalism

"Neil" <neilmcse@nospamforyou.com> wrote in message
news:Xns95056FDC2E1EDneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...

> make sure he's forced to dig chalk's term on his own...

chalk's term was actually tougher to find than kerpal. i knew what it was,
but i didn't know it was "chalk's term".

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26