Velocity Reviews

-   -   70-293 exam info (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t49701-70-293-exam-info.html)

Brian 06-10-2004 11:44 PM

70-293 exam info

Does anyone have any info on test 70-293? I am ready to take this test but
would like to know if it is similar to 290 and 291 as far as length of time,
# of questions, etc. The info I have been given is that it is the same but
just read an article that suggests it might be longer than the previous
ones. Any advice from those who have taken it on particular topics that is
more heavily targeted. I am obviously not looking for a braindump (not that
I would get one here) but just some words of advice from those that have
taken it.

Thanks in advance.
Brian

Neil 06-11-2004 01:36 AM

Re: 70-293 exam info

"Brian" <bstockbrugger@cox.net> wrote in news:O0hJlT0TEHA.3596
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> Does anyone have any info on test 70-293?

yes

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Brian 06-11-2004 04:27 AM

Re: 70-293 exam info

thanks
news:Xns9504DBC054F26neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...

=?Utf-8?B?R2FybmV0IDMyMQ==?= 06-11-2004 05:58 AM

RE: 70-293 exam info

I have taken 70-293 test few days ago. This test is not similar to
70-290 & 70-291, 110 minutes with 40 questions in Prometric center.

Practical questions in-depth, if you take MOC-2278 as an core study,
then you get to take some reference of PKI and cluster services.

Or, Sybex study guide and Training Kit learning skillfully.
I plan to take it next week, good luck to us, each others.

Neil 06-11-2004 11:41 AM

Re: 70-293 exam info

"Brian" <bstockbrugger@cox.net> wrote in news:umYG8x2TEHA.2580
@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

> thanks
> "Neil" <neilmcse@nospamforyou.com> wrote in message
> news:Xns9504DBC054F26neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
>> "Brian" <bstockbrugger@cox.net> wrote in news:O0hJlT0TEHA.3596
>> @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
>>
>> > Does anyone have any info on test 70-293?

>> yes
>>
>> --
>> Neil MCNGP #30
>> "you'd do what, to who, for how many biscuits?"

we're here to help...

--
Neil MCNGP #30