Velocity Reviews

-   -   Can't find individual temporary internet files (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t496902-cant-find-individual-temporary-internet-files.html)

katie 04-06-2007 02:25 AM

Can't find individual temporary internet files

Hi
I am running windows xp service pack 2 on a Dell Dimension 8200
My computer went screwy on me.......no viruses or adware where found
I have a problem...in local settings and in internet options, where you can
view the temporary internet files, all I see is Content IE.5
Have Internet Explorer 6...are my temporay internet files being deleted?
This is a royal pain, and not experienced enough to go to registry etc
Any help would be most appreciated
Thank You
Katie

Evan Platt 04-06-2007 03:41 AM

Re: Can't find individual temporary internet files

On Thu, 5 Apr 2007 22:25:35 -0400, "katie" <katie@echoes.net> wrote:

>------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C777D1.548D11F0

Please disable HTML posting.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov 04-06-2007 04:40 AM

Re: Can't find individual temporary internet files

"katie" <katie@echoes.net> wrote:

>Hi
>I am running windows xp service pack 2 on a Dell Dimension 8200
>My computer went screwy on me.......no viruses or adware where found
>I have a problem...in local settings and in internet options, where you can
>view the temporary internet files, all I see is Content IE.5
>Have Internet Explorer 6...are my temporay internet files being deleted?
>This is a royal pain, and not experienced enough to go to registry etc
>Any help would be most appreciated

It's a special directory, you need to make changes to access it (or
even see it).

Follow this guide:
How to see hidden files in Windows
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tuto...l62.html#winxp