Velocity Reviews

-   -   Women in IT (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t49680-women-in-it.html)

madeinJamaica 06-09-2004 06:20 PM

Re: Women in IT

> Would you hire a girl Systems Engineer?

After an Interview I would decide. Personality would be my deciding
factor.If she is well rounded and not just a paper pro she would have a
chance, if she thinks she knows everything bye bye. She must be a team
player.
She would stand a better chance if she had a round ass and wore short skits
and high heeled shoes, Has a healthy cheast and a radiant smile.

He Man 06-09-2004 06:33 PM

Women in IT

Would you hire a girl Systems Engineer?

JaR 06-09-2004 06:40 PM

Re: Women in IT

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 11:33:25 -0700, He Man extemporised:

> Would you hire a girl Systems Engineer?

Dunno. Is she Hawt? ($1 to Frisbee)

Neil 06-09-2004 06:42 PM

Re: Women in IT

"He Man" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:1a54c01c44e50
$405355d0$a501280a@phx.gbl:

> Would you hire a girl Systems Engineer?

for what in particular?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Ken Briscoe 06-09-2004 06:48 PM

Re: Women in IT

"He Man" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Would you hire a girl Systems Engineer?

Absolutely not. Everyone knows that women don't belong in IT. If they
venture outside the kitchen for any reason, it should be to go grocery
shopping.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?= 06-09-2004 06:50 PM

Re: Women in IT

He Man wrote:
> Would you hire a girl Systems Engineer?

Are you like Tootsie in reverse?

--
Fris "Tootsie II: Revenge of the female MCSE" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.tk

Certaholics

Bob Holmes 06-09-2004 06:53 PM

Re: Women in IT

I think I can tell which one of us is NOT married.

--
Bob Holmes MCNGP #31

Neil 06-09-2004 06:54 PM

Re: Women in IT

"Ken Briscoe" <youcant@sendmespam.com> wrote in news:eGr6YJlTEHA.3596
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> "He Man" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Would you hire a girl Systems Engineer?

> Absolutely not. Everyone knows that women don't belong in IT. If they
> venture outside the kitchen for any reason, it should be to go grocery
> shopping.

tell that to our robot friend or the west coast kitty or the east coast
brat or...

*ducks out of way to avoid incoming barage*
--
Neil MCNGP #30

madeinJamaica 06-09-2004 06:56 PM

Re: Women in IT

Bob Holmes 06-09-2004 07:11 PM

Re: Women in IT

Hey, what are you doing here? Haven't you got a report to work on?

--
Bob Holmes MCNGP #31