Velocity Reviews

-   -   70-215 Study materials (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t49642-70-215-study-materials.html)

Prabu 06-07-2004 09:09 AM

70-215 Study materials

Greetings--

Can anyone recommend the best study material for 70-215? Any information on Syllabi change (if any) is appreciated.

Thanks!

Prabu 06-07-2004 11:44 AM

Re: 70-215 Study materials

Also, which one can I take first, 70-210 or 70-215?

Samantha 06-07-2004 02:12 PM

Re: 70-215 Study materials

Hi Prabu,

Sybex books and CBT Nuggets are the best. You should
definitely take 70-210 first follow by 70-215. But if you
are now starting out why not go for the 2003 track
instead.

You never know when MS is going to pull the plug on the
2000 track, especially now that they have this new
Longhorn operating system in the pipeline.

Prabu 06-07-2004 05:54 PM

Re: 70-215 Study materials

Thanks for the input, Samantha. Is it possible to take 2003 track directly then ? (given that I have very limited knowledge in AD and other stuff)

Regards,
Prabu

Samantha 06-08-2004 01:07 AM

Re: 70-215 Study materials

Hi Prabu,

If you have limited knowledge in AD, then it should not
make a difference taking the 2003 because the 2000 exams
are base on AD also. In fact AD is the core foundation of
the windows 2000 platform.

Best regards
Samantha