Velocity Reviews

-   -   Where can I find the W3C's financial reports? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t496012-where-can-i-find-the-w3cs-financial-reports.html)

Grant Robertson 04-02-2007 11:15 PM

Where can I find the W3C's financial reports?

I have searched like crazy but keep getting all kinds of false hits. It
doesn't help that the W3C has standards for financial reports. If you
know where these can be found I would appreciate it if you would tell me.

Thank you

Joe Kesselman 04-05-2007 12:41 AM

Re: Where can I find the W3C's financial reports?

The W3C is a corporate entity. Contact them directly and ask.

http://www.w3.org/Consortium/