Velocity Reviews

-   -   Blockbuster charge for three get two (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t495353-blockbuster-charge-for-three-get-two.html)

-oo0(GoldTrader)0oo- 03-31-2007 11:36 AM

Blockbuster charge for three get two

I have been paying Blockbuster for three DVDs at a time. I turned in
3 DVDs to the local store and they lend me 3. Online I inform Block
that the three were returned but do not show up on there web site.
Block only sends me two DVDs. I view the two take them back to the
store, and notify online that there were sent. Now they mail me
three. What happened to the third one I was suppose to get on my last
rotation and the third DVD I would have gotten when I turned in the
two. The three were obviously in Blockbusters possession all of the
time.

Block has done this before, only sending me two off of my list instead
of three. In fact the last five rotations have had only two off of my
list. It is hardly worth it to travel that far just to pick up two
DVDs. Blockbuster is taking money for three and belatedly delivering
two.

I heard from some big Blockbuster V.I.P.
Matthew.Jackson@blockbuster.com. All Mr. Jackson does is give me the
run around absolutely no positive results. They have no trouble
taking my money, but they do not provide the service that I get from
Netflicks.

GREG NIEMI 03-31-2007 04:40 PM

Re: Blockbuster charge for three get two

I had the close to same problem with them sending 1 movie at a time when
would have 3 movies available and could not get a answer from anyone. I hear
someone posted that said you needed 30 movies in Q to get 3 at a time. I
have had Netflix for 4 months now and get movies like clockwork.
news:1175340969.974417.178440@d57g2000hsg.googlegr oups.com...