Velocity Reviews

-   -   Send Anti-Flickering off to logitech cam (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t495338-send-anti-flickering-off-to-logitech-cam.html)

eriq 03-31-2007 08:51 AM

Send Anti-Flickering off to logitech cam

Hi,

I am currently working with a Logitech Quickcam STX via USB. Using the
VideoCapture module to make pictures. Because the camera is outside I
will have to turn off a special Option on the camera called "Anti-
Flickering". Is there anyway that I can send a hardware seq to the cam
to do this. Or manipulate the driver (Accessed via DirectX). Any
ideals what path I should follow to achieve this?

Thx

bytesman