Velocity Reviews

-   -   Mozilla glitch today? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t495273-mozilla-glitch-today.html)

howard.sage@gmail.com 03-30-2007 09:45 PM

Mozilla glitch today?

Suddenly Mozilla Firefox stopped functioning today after functioning
fine last night.

Are others experiencing this? Thanks in advance.

john sumner 03-30-2007 10:02 PM

Re: Mozilla glitch today?

"howard.sage@gmail.com" <howard.sage@gmail.com> wrote in
news:1175291118.650460.206770@r56g2000hsd.googlegr oups.com:

> Suddenly Mozilla Firefox stopped functioning today after functioning
> fine last night.
>
> Are others experiencing this? Thanks in advance.

Working fine for me.

Lukan 03-31-2007 01:40 AM

Re: Mozilla glitch today?

howard.sage@gmail.com wrote:
> Suddenly Mozilla Firefox stopped functioning today after functioning
> fine last night.
>
> Are others experiencing this? Thanks in advance.

My toaster stopped functioning today after functioning fine last night,
obviously this is somehow related to your problem.

Leonidas Jones 03-31-2007 02:07 AM

Re: Mozilla glitch today?

howard.sage@gmail.com wrote:
> Suddenly Mozilla Firefox stopped functioning today after functioning
> fine last night.
>
> Are others experiencing this? Thanks in advance.

Please give more specifics. What happens, exactly, when you attempt to
open FF. What is your exact OS, and what version of Firefox are you using?

Lee

Lukan 03-31-2007 11:44 AM

Re: Mozilla glitch today?

> Please give more specifics. What happens, exactly, when you attempt to
> open FF. What is your exact OS, and what version of Firefox are you using?

Wholemeal bread. Two slices.

howard.sage@gmail.com 03-31-2007 12:18 PM

Re: Mozilla glitch today?

Turned on the computer this a.m. and Firefox comes up working fine.

Thank you for the suggestions, including the toaster "theory."

Sage

MWB 04-04-2007 04:25 AM

Re: Mozilla glitch today?

I got an MS error and had to uninstall it and I'm not able to reinstall.

mark

Leonidas Jones 04-04-2007 04:29 AM

Re: Mozilla glitch today?

MWB wrote:
> I got an MS error and had to uninstall it and I'm not able to reinstall.
>

> mark

Give more information. What did the error say? Why did you have to
uninstall? What, exactly, happens when you try to reinstall?

Lee

MWB 04-04-2007 04:44 AM

Re: Mozilla glitch today?

"Leonidas Jones" <Cap1MD@att.net> wrote in message
> MWB wrote:
>> I got an MS error and had to uninstall it and I'm not able to reinstall.
>>

>> mark

> Give more information. What did the error say? Why did you have to
> uninstall? What, exactly, happens when you try to reinstall?
>
> Lee

It was just one of those bug report errors saying the exe was bad. I
couldn't get it to load so I uninstalled it. I reinstalled it and it still
won't load.

I have no idea.
Mark

Peter.Potamus.the.Purple.Hippo@gmail.com 04-04-2007 05:42 AM

Re: Mozilla glitch today?

On Apr 3, 9:44 pm, "MWB" <mbickford...@roadrunner.com> wrote:
> It was just one of those bug report errors saying the exe was bad. I
> couldn't get it to load so I uninstalled it. I reinstalled it and it still
> won't load.
>
> I have no idea.
> Mark

what bug report? I'm curious. This sounds something like the problems
I've been reporting and a few others, and getting [almost] ignored
on. Only one person has actually tried to help. So, I'd like to
know what bug report this is.