Velocity Reviews

-   -   braindumps (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t49508-braindumps.html)

Mike 05-21-2004 02:49 PM

braindumps

anyone else having troubles at http:// braindumpcentral.com? I am a new
user to that site, and when I click 'rational' or even 'purchase exam' I get
"a server error in '/' application response"?

Am I missing something that I need to do before I can access certain
information?

molsonexpert 05-21-2004 03:05 PM

Re: braindumps

"Mike" <mike@nomanland.com> wrote in message
> anyone else having troubles at http:// braindumpcentral.com? I am a new
> user to that site, and when I click 'rational' or even 'purchase exam' I

get
> "a server error in '/' application response"?
>
> Am I missing something that I need to do before I can access certain
> information?

Try reading a book instead.

--
"It's such a fine line between stupid and clever."

Neil 05-21-2004 03:20 PM

Re: braindumps

"Mike" <mike@nomanland.com> wrote in news:up#K7L0PEHA.3140
@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

> Am I missing something that I need to do before I can access certain
> information?

start by sending all of your detailed information (name, address, phone
number, MCP ID) to tctips@microsoft.com and ask why you are having these
problems getting your braindump.

--
Neil MCNGP #30 (your missing a brian)

MS-Guru 05-21-2004 03:33 PM

Re: braindumps

Hey mike....I am sorry to say but you have completely missed the point.

Braindumping is like going to "Who wants to be a millionare" knowing all the
answers.....

Its plain and simple cheating.

Its worse than cheating at school for a math quiz , because you are going to
be actually directly implmenting this stuff at your workplace.

Its dishonesty in its ultimate form.

Dont do it.

Read a book , fail an exam , and get an MCSE that way.

"Mike" <mike@nomanland.com> wrote in message
> anyone else having troubles at http:// braindumpcentral.com? I am a new
> user to that site, and when I click 'rational' or even 'purchase exam' I

get
> "a server error in '/' application response"?
>
> Am I missing something that I need to do before I can access certain
> information?

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 05-21-2004 05:17 PM

Re: braindumps

As if it gives a ****.

On Fri, 21 May 2004 11:33:50 -0400, "MS-Guru" <msguru79@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Hey mike....I am sorry to say but you have completely missed the point.
>
>Braindumping is like going to "Who wants to be a millionare" knowing all the
>answers.....
>
>Its plain and simple cheating.
>
>Its worse than cheating at school for a math quiz , because you are going to
>be actually directly implmenting this stuff at your workplace.
>
>Its dishonesty in its ultimate form.
>
>Dont do it.
>
>Read a book , fail an exam , and get an MCSE that way.
>

>"Mike" <mike@nomanland.com> wrote in message
>> anyone else having troubles at http:// braindumpcentral.com? I am a new
>> user to that site, and when I click 'rational' or even 'purchase exam' I

>get
>> "a server error in '/' application response"?
>>
>> Am I missing something that I need to do before I can access certain
>> information?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Mike 05-21-2004 11:22 PM

Re: braindumps

its no wonder that people think your a dick neil
news:Xns94F07370599Eneilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248. 16...

Lost 05-21-2004 11:31 PM

Re: braindumps

Ohhhh that's good!

B)

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 05-22-2004 09:31 AM

Re: braindumps

>its no wonder that people think your a dick neil

rich coming from a cheating, low life, brain dumper such as yourself.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Neil 05-22-2004 01:47 PM

Re: braindumps

"Mike" <mike@nomanland.com> wrote in news:OS0oZq4PEHA.3012
@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

> its no wonder that people think your a dick neil

but I'm not a cheater. (and I'm a huge dick, get it right)

--
Neil MCNGP #30

The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere 05-22-2004 02:28 PM

Re: braindumps

>and I'm a huge dick, get it right

I believe you should rephrase that to 'I have a huge dick', this will
work well when used in conjunction with the lapel pin.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3