Velocity Reviews

-   -   Need help on Books (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t49492-need-help-on-books.html)

Me 05-20-2004 02:12 PM

Need help on Books

Any recommendation on WIN 2000 Server Book as well as
Exchange 2K and SQL Server 2K? Something I can keep on
the book shelf or something easy to read and understand.

Any recommendation will be appreciated.Thanks

Neil 05-20-2004 05:10 PM

Re: Need help on Books

"Me" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:fb1401c43e74
$85afdcc0$a301280a@phx.gbl:

> Any recommendation on WIN 2000 Server Book as well as
> Exchange 2K and SQL Server 2K? Something I can keep on
> the book shelf or something easy to read and understand.
>
> Any recommendation will be appreciated.Thanks

try this for your SQL book

http://tinyurl.com/3yqvr

--
Neil MCNGP #30