Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   Didnot received transcript ID after passing exam? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t494773-didnot-received-transcript-id-after-passing-exam.html)

chandu 03-29-2007 03:56 AM

Didnot received transcript ID after passing exam?

Hello,
I have passed the exam 70-536 C# on 21st March,
but upto now i am unable to access MCP site.it asking for
username,accesscode. how can i get that credentials,and startup kit.How can
i receive my trascript IDS.

Please give some information on this
Thanks in advance

=?Utf-8?B?U2hvaG9rdTc5?= 03-29-2007 08:36 PM

RE: Didnot received transcript ID after passing exam?

Well, as of this moment, the MCP site is down for maintenance. Not sure when
it first started, but usually you should get the confirmation e-mail that has
your access code about 2-3 days after you passed your exam.

Once the site is back up, you should be able to log into the site with that
code. If you have not received the confirmation e-mail, I would suggest
contacting your regional service center
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/su...orldsites.mspx (Choose the
location that applies to you). Have the temporary transcript issued by your
testing center handy when you call. They should be able to help you then.

Good luck to you.
--
Steven Liu (Shohoku79)
A+, MCP, MCDST

srinivas murthy 02-28-2011 10:46 AM

Re: Didnot received transcript ID after passing exam?

Hi,

You can download your transcript id on MCP site or there is one more option to auto generate transcript id.
So, login to MCP site and click on option download transcript or generate transcript.

Rest everything will automatically happens in the backend and response will be displayed on the browser.
Kindly check your firewall or browser does not blocks microsoft, mcp etc websites.
Always use IE browsers only while accessing MCP sites.

Srinivas