Velocity Reviews

-   -   Upload your photos and make them into online jigsaw puzzles in 3 easy steps! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t494517-upload-your-photos-and-make-them-into-online-jigsaw-puzzles-in-3-easy-steps.html)

hejone@gmail.com 03-28-2007 08:51 AM

Upload your photos and make them into online jigsaw puzzles in 3 easy steps!

Hello all,I find an interesting online jigsaw puzzles.
Upload your photos and make them into jigsaw puzzles that you can
share with others.

upload URL:http://www.shegame.com/own-puzzle-game

DEMO:
http://www.shegame.com/own-puzzle-ga...0328Lz9dKY6Wnk

Your can creat you own personalized jigsaw puzzle in 3 easy steps!

Thank you for your time and attention!

Sincerely,

jone

Douglas W Hoyt 03-29-2007 01:24 AM

Re: Upload your photos and make them into online jigsaw puzzles in 3 easy steps!

I think I will upload your post there and turn it into to a jigsaw puzzle.

Yoshi 04-04-2007 04:28 PM

<hejone@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1175071880.424245.302620@b75g2000hsg.googlegr oups.com...
> Hello all,I find an interesting online jigsaw puzzles.
> Upload your photos and make them into jigsaw puzzles that you can
> share with others.

Why on earth would I want to do this?