Velocity Reviews

-   -   any upgrade option for long time x64 users ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t494144-any-upgrade-option-for-long-time-x64-users.html)

Juergen Kluth 03-06-2007 11:06 AM

any upgrade option for long time x64 users ?

Hi,
if i look at ebay (or so) some x64 packages are shipped with an upgrade
option for a Vista version (i dont know how much the upgrade the will cost).

how about the long time "experimental" users who got XP_x64 a year ago.
is there any option out for them ?

regards jk

John Barnes 03-06-2007 11:33 AM

Re: any upgrade option for long time x64 users ?

> if i look at ebay (or so) some x64 packages are shipped with an upgrade
> option for a Vista version (i dont know how much the upgrade the will
> cost).

I have seen costs from $10 to $40 for the upgrade, depending on who is
offering it. On ebay I would guess that too would depend on the source of
the offer.

> how about the long time "experimental" users who got XP_x64 a year ago.
> is there any option out for them ?

Only option is using the upgrade version instead of full version.