Velocity Reviews

-   -   Aol recommended turning off UAC in order to listen to their XM radio (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t494114-aol-recommended-turning-off-uac-in-order-to-listen-to-their-xm-radio.html)

canixs 03-02-2007 10:37 PM

Aol recommended turning off UAC in order to listen to their XM radio

I just went through aol website it spots a quick fix with vista UAC
incompability with their XM radio, and UAC was recommended to be off in
order to use it and allow their popup freely in your computer. Thang...

Cari \(MS-MVP\) 03-03-2007 11:09 PM

Re: Aol recommended turning off UAC in order to listen to their XM radio

AOL need to be exterminated for that 'recommendation'. Leave UAC enabled.
It may save your computer.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
http://www.coribright.com/windows

Dshai 03-06-2007 09:25 AM

Re: Aol recommended turning off UAC in order to listen to their XM radio

AOL makes a lot of recommendations along this line rather than fix their
software to function properly. Leave UAC enabled as Cari said.

--

Dshai

Life is only limited by those living it...