Velocity Reviews

-   -   How do I disable password at startup? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t494066-how-do-i-disable-password-at-startup.html)

=?Utf-8?B?RGVuaXNl?= 02-26-2007 07:01 PM

How do I disable password at startup?

I have Windows XP Pro X64. On my old computer that had XP P40 32-bit, I
would start it up and it would go straight to my desktop. How do I do that
with X64 without deleting my password (it's needed at times)? I'm the
Administrator and sole user of my pc.
--
Denise

~ If you don't know where you came from, you won't know where you're going.

=?Utf-8?B?TWFyYXRvbm1hbm5lbg==?= 02-26-2007 07:19 PM

RE: How do I disable password at startup?

Start -> Run and type:
control userpasswords2
Disselect "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer."

--
Asus P5WDG2 WS Pro (i975X Express)
Core 2 Extreme X6800

=?Utf-8?B?RGVuaXNl?= 02-26-2007 08:32 PM

RE: How do I disable password at startup?

It worked just fine. Thanks!