Velocity Reviews

-   -   zune software player!!! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t494058-zune-software-player.html)

canixs 02-26-2007 01:34 AM

zune software player!!!

Zune player for vista(x64) only run in syswow64 mode, Which in turn doesn't
allow me to play mp4 files in my default 64bit window media player. The
whole reason I install Zune player is to be able to have my mp4 file
organized and played under WMP, now that extra software in my system for
nothing. It's s*k.

Aaron Kelley 02-26-2007 04:59 AM

Re: zune software player!!!

Is there some reason you can't just use the 32-bit version of WMP?
The 64-bit version of WMP cannot use 32-bit codecs or filters. (Presumably,
this is why the 32-bit version is the default.)

- Aaron

canixs 02-26-2007 09:09 AM

Re: zune software player!!!

I guess, it just gave me a feeling running a better WMP since it's 64bit. I
know there's some capability with a lots of 64bit stuff, but I want to give
it an early spin and try to convert my system into a 100% 64bit,.. eliminate
those *32 process.

Canixs,

[ If I don't go to hell, who will?...]