Velocity Reviews

-   -   K-Lite Codec Pack 64-bit Add-on 0.3.0 beta (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t494038-k-lite-codec-pack-64-bit-add-on-0-3-0-beta.html)

Kue2 02-23-2007 09:58 PM

K-Lite Codec Pack 64-bit Add-on 0.3.0 beta

http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail...n/1094057842/5

=?Utf-8?B?RGVuaXNl?= 02-24-2007 10:24 AM

RE: K-Lite Codec Pack 64-bit Add-on 0.3.0 beta

I tried it and it didn't work for me.
--
Denise

~ If you don't know where you came from, you won't know where you're going.

Keith 02-24-2007 02:44 PM

Re: K-Lite Codec Pack 64-bit Add-on 0.3.0 beta

Doesn't play all media files, but it is better than nothing ;-> Did it fail
to play a particular media file or did not work at all? There is another
codec pack named Vista codec pack that has 64-bit codecs.

=?Utf-8?B?RGVuaXNl?= 02-24-2007 09:55 PM

Re: K-Lite Codec Pack 64-bit Add-on 0.3.0 beta

It didn't work at all. I don't remember the exact message that I received
but it said that it wasn't compatible. I have Windows Pro X64.

=?Utf-8?B?b3JhbHRvc3Vu?= 02-26-2007 01:45 PM

Re: K-Lite Codec Pack 64-bit Add-on 0.3.0 beta

I have XP pro x64 edition too.It reads DVD media but doesn't write on
them.Why? Is this related to codecs or something else?

John Barnes 02-26-2007 03:53 PM

Re: K-Lite Codec Pack 64-bit Add-on 0.3.0 beta

As I posted elsewhere, XP X64 doesn't have native DVD writing ability, you
need third party software like Nero or Roxio