Velocity Reviews

-   -   Remove entries from add remove programs in win64 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t493734-remove-entries-from-add-remove-programs-in-win64.html)

Kue2 01-23-2007 08:57 PM

Remove entries from add remove programs in win64

How do I remove entries left after uninstall. I have 4- Nero entries that
did not get deleted. How do I remove them from the add remove programs?
I tried John Barret's edit the registry fix but could not find any reference
to nero.

Kue2 01-23-2007 09:10 PM

Re: Remove entries from add remove programs in win64

I also tried Nero general cleanup tool,that did not remove the entries
either.

Colin Barnhorst 01-23-2007 10:24 PM

Re: Remove entries from add remove programs in win64

Navigate to Kellys Korner. Kelly has some fixes for this.
You will have to browse the site but the fixes are there.

Kue2 01-23-2007 11:46 PM

Re: Remove entries from add remove programs in win64

This program did not find the 4 nero entries

Kue2 01-23-2007 11:47 PM

Re: Remove entries from add remove programs in win64

Not listed on Kelly's corner

John Barnes 01-24-2007 01:27 AM

Re: Remove entries from add remove programs in win64

Don't know for sure about Vista, but I have used thru XP
Microsoft Knowledge Base article 247501

Kue2 01-24-2007 01:51 AM

Re: Remove entries from add remove programs in win64

Hi John
followed the article instruction, Microsoft Knowledge Base article 247501. I
found no entries listed for Nero........

John Barnes 01-24-2007 02:38 AM

Re: Remove entries from add remove programs in win64

See what you get with those instructions using regedit32 instead of
regedit

John Barnes 01-24-2007 02:42 AM

Re: Remove entries from add remove programs in win64

that's regedt32 not regedit32. Sorry

Kue2 01-24-2007 02:59 AM

Re: Remove entries from add remove programs in win64

No luck using (regedt32) & Microsoft Knowledge Base article 247501