Velocity Reviews

-   -   "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b). Click Ok to terminate the application." error massage in vista 64 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t493623-the-application-failed-to-initialize-properly-0xc000007b-click-ok-to-terminate-the-application-error-massage-in-vista-64-a.html)

Richard 01-11-2007 04:13 AM

"The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b). Click Ok to terminate the application." error massage in vista 64

hi,
I comverted vc6 project to vc 2005 and compiled to x64 version.
I executed the x64 version in vista64 , but i got a error "The application
failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b). Click Ok to terminate the
application."
win32 version work find in vista64 fine.
what is wrong?
thx

Tony Sperling 01-12-2007 02:55 AM

Re: "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b). Click Ok to terminate the application." error massage in vista 64

Make sure you have the correct version of '.net framework' installed. (Prob.
v. 2.0?) Scan your machine for Virus/Malware/Spyware. And make sure you
execute the program from the correct directory - i.e. you may have to
formally 'Install' the program? not just run it from your project directory.
.. .

Tony. . .

98245137S 10-09-2009 12:04 AM

Re: "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc000007b). Click Ok to terminate the application." error message in vista 64

How do you manually install programs?

How do you initialize an antivirus program when no programs will run?
Literally, the 0xc00000t7b message is ubiquitous across running all
programs, including AVG 8.

How do I save my web history and bookmarks?

I transferred my documents to an external hard drive, though that
probably now carries the virus.

How do I eliminate the virus on that hard drive as well as the
computer?

--
98245137S
98245137S's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/142429.htm