Velocity Reviews

-   -   IE7 32 bit Crashes on close w/multiple tabs (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t493599-ie7-32-bit-crashes-on-close-w-multiple-tabs.html)

Computerflyer 01-06-2007 05:15 AM

IE7 32 bit Crashes on close w/multiple tabs

I use the 32 bit IE7 since it is the only one google tools stick to,
and web sites work properly with - more often than not when I have
multiple tabs open IE7 crashes when I close it.

Is this common or might it be something unique to my system? Many
auto-error reports went into Microsoft as IE7 crashed, but since they
seem not to have fixed it after a few patch releases, maybe it is "me"
and not "them"?

So far I reinstalled IE7 from the Microsoft download, and it did its
"update" during install, but with no change in behaviour.

Today I also found a (not!) funny with ebay, trying to post a new sale,
something I do not do very often. Going from the "composing/editing an
ad" page to the "confirm and list it" page would display the "list it"
page, but then just kept recycling back to the "edit" page without any
input from me - it is likely something in IE7, not ebay, because thanks
to Firefox, which doesn't crash, I got my sale posted, no trauma.

Thanks,

'Flyer

John Barnes 01-06-2007 12:26 PM

Re: IE7 32 bit Crashes on close w/multiple tabs

I haven't seen another post with this problem here or in the Vista group.

news:1168060502.841474.288830@11g2000cwr.googlegro ups.com...