Velocity Reviews

-   -   Performance Monitor (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t49337-performance-monitor.html)

=?Utf-8?B?TWU=?= 05-05-2004 05:51 AM

Performance Monitor

I have setup a counter in PErformance Monitor on a Win2000 server
But I can't see an option to start it up on a daily basis. Is there any way of doing thi
as the server gets rebooted part of a scheduled reboot every night

Rowdy Yates 05-05-2004 01:48 PM

Re: Performance Monitor

"=?Utf-8?B?TWU=?=" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

> I have setup a counter in PErformance Monitor on a Win2000 server.
> But I can't see an option to start it up on a daily basis. Is there
> any way of doing this as the server gets rebooted part of a scheduled
> reboot every night.

i guess that one wasn't on your dump...:-(

Rowdy Yates
--
"the man who tried and failed miserably"