Velocity Reviews

-   -   Unattended Installation of X64 WinPE (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t493085-unattended-installation-of-x64-winpe.html)

=?Utf-8?B?S0s=?= 10-25-2006 01:09 AM

Unattended Installation of X64 WinPE

Has anyone out there successfully built a winpe cd-rom based preinstallation
of x64 yet? I have the Winpe boot working with the correct drivers but need
help with other.
Thx

Charlie Russel - MVP 10-25-2006 06:09 AM

Re: Unattended Installation of X64 WinPE

Yes, I have done it. It was well over a year ago, however.

The best resource I know for this is a bit of overkill, but includes some
useful information. BDD 2.5 includes the x64 WinPE stuff. (BDD is short for
Business Desktop Deployment). Google "bdd site:microsoft.com" and hit I'm
feeling lucky

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

=?Utf-8?B?S0s=?= 10-31-2006 03:50 PM

Re: Unattended Installation of X64 WinPE

Thanks for the pointer. I was able to build a winpe preinstallation cd rom.

Charlie Russel - MVP 10-31-2006 10:13 PM

Re: Unattended Installation of X64 WinPE

Oh, good. Glad that helped.