Velocity Reviews

-   -   Spanish Vista or Spanish MUI? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t492764-spanish-vista-or-spanish-mui.html)

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?= 09-06-2006 10:59 PM

Spanish Vista or Spanish MUI?

Is there such a thing as a Spanish version of Vista downloadable?
Is there a Spanish MUI available?
Carlos

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?= 09-07-2006 12:26 AM

Re: Spanish Vista or Spanish MUI?

Spanish Vista doesn't show up.
Already posted a question in the MS Spanish Vista discussion group
(http://www.microsoft.com/communities...lang=es&cr=ES).
But all I can see is that everybody is downloading the English version there.
Carlos

Andre Da Costa [Extended64] 09-07-2006 01:34 AM

http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?= 09-07-2006 02:15 AM

Re: Spanish Vista or Spanish MUI?

Only available for beta testers.
That is what I got from an MVP on the Spanish Vista Discussion Group.
Why is Spanish not public and Japanese/German available?

Andre Da Costa [ActiveWin] 09-07-2006 02:37 AM

Re: Spanish Vista or Spanish MUI?

Yeah, as I noted its on the Tech Site. I guess at a later date they will
open it up to the public. Sorry. :(
--
http://adacosta.spaces.live.com