Velocity Reviews

-   -   Nvidia Graphic Card rc1 for x64 Vista!!! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t492739-nvidia-graphic-card-rc1-for-x64-vista.html)

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?= 09-02-2006 07:09 PM

Nvidia Graphic Card rc1 for x64 Vista!!!

NVidia has just released grapic rc1 drivers for x64 Vista.
http://www.nvidia.com/object/Winvista_x64_96.33.html
D/L size is 43.9 megs
Release Highlights:

These drivers are only compatible with Windows Vista RC1 build
5600.16384.060829-2230 and higher, and should not be used with other versions
of Windows Vista.
Includes the new NVIDIA Control Panel. Please visit the NVIDIA Control Panel
website for more information.
Includes OpenGL driver for compatibility testing.
Improved application compatibility and performance.
For a full list of fixes issues, please view the Release Notes.

Carlos

Colin Barnhorst 09-02-2006 07:15 PM

Re: Nvidia Graphic Card rc1 for x64 Vista!!!

You're the man, Carlos! I'm going right after this one. What are you using
to keep up with all this? Or do you just need a life? ;)

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?= 09-02-2006 07:29 PM

Re: Nvidia Graphic Card rc1 for x64 Vista!!!

I live in the edge of divorce!
I should be helping my wife cooking the Spanish "paella" for tonight (having
dinner with some friends) and all I do is browse the net looking for news.
Those not-so-clean web places are good (also) for news.
If you limit yourself to read the front page (and nothing else!!!) of
www.9down.com, you will be reading the latest news in releases.
Please do not download anything from there.
Carlos

Colin Barnhorst 09-02-2006 10:10 PM

Re: Nvidia Graphic Card rc1 for x64 Vista!!!

My wife and I agreed long ago that divorce would not be an option.
Homicide, maybe. Divorce, no.