Velocity Reviews

-   -   USER ACCOUNTS (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t492675-user-accounts.html)

=?Utf-8?B?Uko=?= 08-25-2006 10:45 AM

USER ACCOUNTS

I just purchased a laptop with Windows XP Pro Installed. When I booted the
machine, it only had a "Guest" Account available to log on. How can I create
an adminstrator account if I only have Guest access??? Please help me....
I'm stuck!

Charlie Russel - MVP 08-25-2006 03:30 PM

Re: USER ACCOUNTS

You've stumbled into the 64bit newsgroup, probably not where you wanted to
be. You might want to post this question over on the
microsoft.public.windowsxp.general newsgroup, you'll have a better chance
there. But from your description, I suspect you'll need to either contact
the seller for the administrative password, or do a fresh install of
Windows.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64