Velocity Reviews

-   -   Transcript (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t49255-transcript.html)

GLenn V 04-28-2004 06:48 PM

Transcript

I know as an MCSA I can see my own transcript. But we
are looking at hiring an other administrator and I would
like to be able to verify his/her MS qualifications. Can
this be done? And what info about the person do I need
to access their transcript.

Ken Briscoe 04-28-2004 06:50 PM

Re: Transcript

"GLenn V" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I know as an MCSA I can see my own transcript. But we
> are looking at hiring an other administrator and I would
> like to be able to verify his/her MS qualifications. Can
> this be done? And what info about the person do I need
> to access their transcript.

FAQ #342. Please google this group for the answer to your question.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

Rowdy Yates 04-28-2004 07:30 PM

Re: Transcript

"GLenn V" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:5abf01c42d51
$6312e4c0$a001280a@phx.gbl:

> I know as an MCSA I can see my own transcript. But we
> are looking at hiring an other administrator and I would
> like to be able to verify his/her MS qualifications. Can
> this be done? And what info about the person do I need
> to access their transcript.

have the person sit in front of a pc with you and make them log into the
MCP web site.

btw - are you able to call a university and ask if a person graduated and
in what major/minor without them knowing? just curious?

Rowdy Yates
--
"the man who tried and failed miserably"

Sartan Dragonbane 04-29-2004 04:58 AM

Re: Transcript

Yes, you are able to contact schools and verify attendance and graduation.

news:Xns94D99DB4EC1BArowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16. ..

=?Utf-8?B?cmVn?= 04-29-2004 08:51 AM

RE: Transcript

Have them print a copy

Rowdy Yates 04-29-2004 01:24 PM

Re: Transcript

"Sartan Dragonbane" <NOSPAMHERE@YOUMOMMA.NULL.COM> wrote in

> Yes, you are able to contact schools and verify attendance and
> graduation.

kewl. i did not know that.

Rowdy Yates