Velocity Reviews

-   -   Desktop (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t492304-desktop.html)

Roz Ritz 06-25-2006 04:18 PM

Desktop

June 26, 2006: I wished to add a site to my desk top items and punched in
"add to desktop" without going through favourites and then requesting an
Icon, I am now stuck with a large sign on my desktop of about 4" x 2". How
do I rid myself of this? Roslyn Ritz.....rritz@sympatico.ca

Charlie Russel - MVP 06-25-2006 08:43 PM

Re: Desktop

Not really an x64 question, I suspect. But simply delete it.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64