Velocity Reviews

-   -   ntoskrnl.exe error with Vista Beta 2 install (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t492214-ntoskrnl-exe-error-with-vista-beta-2-install.html)

=?Utf-8?B?U3F1aXp6?= 06-13-2006 01:59 PM

ntoskrnl.exe error with Vista Beta 2 install

Hi, I'm trying to install Vista Beta 2 64.

I currently run XP32, i downloaded the 64bit ISO and burnt it to a DVD, as i
can't run the program from inside XP32 ("not a valid win32 app") i restarted
and booted from the DVD.

It does the loading files part at the beginning and then says something
about ntsokrnl.exe is missing before i even get chance to choose where to
install it.

I have tried a md5 on it and it says it is a valid ISO... any ideas?

Rick 06-13-2006 02:01 PM

Re: ntoskrnl.exe error with Vista Beta 2 install

Here is a list of available newsgroups for
Windows Vista:

microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_vide o
microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_acco unt_passwords
microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_mainten ance
microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
microsoft.public.windows.vista.security

Jud Hendrix 06-13-2006 02:06 PM

Re: ntoskrnl.exe error with Vista Beta 2 install

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 06:59:01 -0700, Squizz
<Squizz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi, I'm trying to install Vista Beta 2 64.

Please post your Vista-related questions in the Vista newsgroups.

jud

=?Utf-8?B?SkVKRUpF?= 06-13-2006 03:29 PM

Re: ntoskrnl.exe error with Vista Beta 2 install

Po ci