Velocity Reviews

-   -   Polish MUI for XP Pro x64 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t492089-polish-mui-for-xp-pro-x64.html)

=?Utf-8?B?SkNDMDM=?= 05-31-2006 02:04 PM

Polish MUI for XP Pro x64

Hello
I had a look on Licensing.Microsoft.com but cannot find a Polish MUI for XP
Prox64.
I'm Network Admin for different countries and need to find PL, IT, DE, FR,
SP, NL.

Where are they located ?

thanks for your help

Rick 05-31-2006 02:33 PM

Re: Polish MUI for XP Pro x64

I don't know how you find the MUIs, but this is a list provided last
summer. I don't know if this all there are, either.

The links are valid for the files listed below:

Multilingual User Interface (MUI) add-on packs for Windows XP
Professional x64 Edition are now available for download for Technology
Advancement Software customers. If you were using a language other than
English for your previous Windows XP Professional (32-bit) installation,
you may download the appropriate ISO image from the list below and
install your language of choice.

CD 1: German, Japanese (448 MB ISO image)
http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...b/ARMMUIx1.iso

CD 2: French, Spanish, Italian (554 MB ISO image)
http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...e/ARMMUIx2.iso

CD 3: Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional (561 MB ISO image)
http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...e/ARMMUIx3.iso

CD 4: Swedish (161 MB ISO image)
http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...d/ARMMUIx4.iso

Note: ISO files must be burned to a CD or DVD before they can be
installed on Windows XP Professional x64 Edition.

Andre Da Costa [Extended64] 05-31-2006 02:42 PM

Re: Polish MUI for XP Pro x64

These are the only ones I am aware of that are available:
CD 1: German, Japanese (448 MB ISO image)
http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...b/ARMMUIx1.iso

CD 2: French, Spanish, Italian (554 MB ISO image)
http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...e/ARMMUIx2.iso

CD 3: Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional (561 MB ISO image)
http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...e/ARMMUIx3.iso

CD 4: Swedish (161 MB ISO image)
http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...d/ARMMUIx4.iso
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

=?Utf-8?B?SkNDMDM=?= 05-31-2006 03:22 PM

Re: Polish MUI for XP Pro x64

Thank you for your time

JCC03

=?Utf-8?B?SkNDMDM=?= 05-31-2006 03:23 PM

Re: Polish MUI for XP Pro x64

Thank you for your time
JCC03

Darrell Gorter[MSFT] 05-31-2006 06:32 PM

Re: Polish MUI for XP Pro x64

Hello Rick,
That is the list of MUIs. There are not any others.
Thanks,
Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

--------------------
<Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 10:33:16 -0400
<From: Rick <Rick@Discussions.Microsoft.Com>
<Subject: Re: Polish MUI for XP Pro x64
<Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general
<
<I don't know how you find the MUIs, but this is a list provided last
<summer. I don't know if this all there are, either.
<
<The links are valid for the files listed below:
<
<Multilingual User Interface (MUI) add-on packs for Windows XP
<Professional x64 Edition are now available for download for Technology
<Advancement Software customers. If you were using a language other than
<English for your previous Windows XP Professional (32-bit) installation,
<you may download the appropriate ISO image from the list below and
<install your language of choice.
<
<
<
<CD 1: German, Japanese (448 MB ISO image)
<http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...cd-96ef-54f24a
d0565b/ARMMUIx1.iso
<
<CD 2: French, Spanish, Italian (554 MB ISO image)
<http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...1c-986d-24f6bd
9bb43e/ARMMUIx2.iso
<
<CD 3: Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional (561 MB ISO image)
<http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...51-9d6d-c7c64e
9f5bae/ARMMUIx3.iso
<
<CD 4: Swedish (161 MB ISO image)
<http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...69-8bab-c3514e
d74cdd/ARMMUIx4.iso
<
<
<
<JCC03 wrote:
<> Hello
<> I had a look on Licensing.Microsoft.com but cannot find a Polish MUI for
XP
<> Prox64.
<> I'm Network Admin for different countries and need to find PL, IT, DE,
FR,
<> SP, NL.
<>
<> Where are they located ?
<>
<> thanks for your help
<

Andre Da Costa [Extended64] 06-01-2006 01:42 AM

Re: Polish MUI for XP Pro x64

Rick beat me to it. :)