Velocity Reviews

-   -   I Successfully Installed Windows XP X64 Edition on my Brand New DELL XPS 600. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t491997-i-successfully-installed-windows-xp-x64-edition-on-my-brand-new-dell-xps-600-a.html)

Kevin John Panzke 05-17-2006 02:56 PM

I Successfully Installed Windows XP X64 Edition on my Brand New DELL XPS 600.

I Successfully Installed Windows XP X64 Edition on my Brand New DELL XPS
600.

Intel 3 GHz Pentium D 930 Series Processor.

1 GB DDR2 SDRAM 533 MHz.

NVIDIA NForce 4 SLI MCP.

NVIDIA GeForce 6800 with SLI Ready.

160 GB SATA 2 Hard Disk Drive.

Creative Sound Blaster X-FI Sound Card.

NVIDIA NForce Integrated Ethernet Controller.

16X CD/DVD Burner.

IEEE 1394 Controller.

Kevin John Panzke kevpan815@nospam.hotmail.com http://www.kevinpanzke.com

Jean-Baptiste Faure 05-17-2006 03:08 PM

Re: I Successfully Installed Windows XP X64 Edition on my Brand New DELL XPS 600.

Cheers :)