Velocity Reviews

-   -   Missing Administrative Tools /Computer Management /Storage are mis (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t491921-missing-administrative-tools-computer-management-storage-are-mis.html)

=?Utf-8?B?TGltZXkgbGFk?= 05-05-2006 01:40 PM

Missing Administrative Tools /Computer Management /Storage are mis

Missing Administrative Tools /Computer Management /Storage are missing. I
cannot configure my drives. Help!!! I have tried doing a Windows repair but
don't remember my system password!

Thank you,
John

Andre Da Costa [Extended64] 05-05-2006 02:06 PM

Re: Missing Administrative Tools /Computer Management /Storage are mis

Can you access it by clicking Start > Right click "My Computer" > Manage >
expand Storage

If your current account has Administrative Rights, you can change the
Administrator password by clicking Start > Run > control userpasswords2 >
Reset Password.
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

=?Utf-8?B?TGltZXkgbGFk?= 05-05-2006 02:57 PM

Re: Missing Administrative Tools /Computer Management /Storage are

Wonderful! Thank you Carlos, I'll try that.

John

Andre Da Costa [Extended64] 05-05-2006 03:12 PM

Re: Missing Administrative Tools /Computer Management /Storage are

Muchas Gracias :)

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?= 05-05-2006 07:18 PM

Re: Missing Administrative Tools /Computer Management /Storage are

You are welcome, Tony!
:-)

=?Utf-8?B?TGltZXkgbGFk?= 05-08-2006 01:06 PM

Re: Missing Administrative Tools /Computer Management /Storage are

Fantastic! Andre, thank you, you made my day. My 4 H/D's are now correctly
lettered and formatted to NTFS. Question, why did this link dissappear and
how do I restore it under Disk Management?

John T.