Velocity Reviews

-   -   Dual Boot help (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t491284-dual-boot-help.html)

=?Utf-8?B?ZHBvbGtleQ==?= 02-22-2006 12:21 AM

Dual Boot help

I installed windows xp (32 bit) and windows xp (64 bit) on tow seperate hard
drives for a dual boot. But now I can't run XP 64 bit when I pick it from the
boot menu windows black screens and says Missing or currupt file reinstall
the file (ntoskrnl.exe) I reinstalled it back to the system32 folder but with
no luck.

John Barnes 02-22-2006 12:32 AM

Re: Dual Boot help

Please check the following link: Dual or Multibooting Windows XP

Charlie Russel - MVP 02-22-2006 02:19 PM

Re: Dual Boot help

In addition, do NOT use any BIOS controlled boot choosing mechanism - it
confuses the Windows boot menu.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64