Velocity Reviews

-   -   Any word on x64 drivers for Intel CS110 webcam? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t490479-any-word-on-x64-drivers-for-intel-cs110-webcam.html)

William Smith 12-27-2005 02:21 AM

Any word on x64 drivers for Intel CS110 webcam?

I've checked Intel's website and there is no mention of x64 windows drivers
for my webcam. Anyone heard anything in the grapevine regarding upcoming
driver support from Intel? I'd hate to have to buy another webcam when it
works fine with XP Pro 32-bit.

John John 12-27-2005 02:33 AM

Re: Any word on x64 drivers for Intel CS110 webcam?

Intel is not responsible for your webcam drivers, unless Intel is now
making webcams! Device and hardware manufacturers are solely
responsible for drivers that ensure that their devices work in different
computing environments.

John

Mirko 12-27-2005 10:51 AM

Re: Any word on x64 drivers for Intel CS110 webcam?

Intel "was" making their own webcams (PC Cameras) until 2002.
I own a CS430 webcam and I am still happy with it, although I had to give up
hopes for newer driver versions a long time ago when I read this:
http://support.intel.com/support/cre.../CS-015583.htm

"John John" <audetweld@nbnet.nb.ca>
:euktH3oCGHA.1032@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...