Velocity Reviews

-   -   Direcway Satellite comment. The only Broadband I can get! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t490388-direcway-satellite-comment-the-only-broadband-i-can-get.html)

=?Utf-8?B?U2lsdmVydG9l?= 12-18-2005 04:36 AM

Direcway Satellite comment. The only Broadband I can get!

I was using the Direcway Satellite two way DW4000 model. It would not work
with Windows x64. I hunted for drivers and even called Direcway. They have no
drivers for the DW4000 and have no plans to make them. The DW4000 model run
from a USB connection. They have the new DW7000 which runs via network
connection. I ordered the DW7000 not knowing (Direcway either) if it would
work or not.... I knew if it connected via network card, I could get it to
work. I installed by way of manufactures direction and it worked! The DW7000
has sofware installed internally. Finally something worked!!!!

Charlie Russel - MVP 12-18-2005 06:13 AM

Re: Direcway Satellite comment. The only Broadband I can get!

Good to hear. Yes, if it connects via network cable, your chances are much
higher. Generally, these devices are self-contained and operating system
agnostic.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

=?Utf-8?B?U2lsdmVydG9l?= 12-18-2005 02:18 PM

Re: Direcway Satellite comment. The only Broadband I can get!

Charlie recommended "Doucdesk". It saved me yesterday! Andre posted the link.
SO.... Thank both of you for reading and responding. Thanks a million.

Andre Da Costa 12-18-2005 02:51 PM

Re: Direcway Satellite comment. The only Broadband I can get!

You are welcome
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta