Velocity Reviews

-   -   Cannot view source code (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t490366-cannot-view-source-code.html)

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?= 12-16-2005 01:51 PM

Cannot view source code

Don't know when or how but I can no longer view source code of web pages.
When browsing the Internet (IE 32-bit or 64-bit), righ-clicking on the web
page brings a context menu with the "View Source Code".
Clicking on that option no longer brings up notepad withe the source code.
It does nothing.
Neither it works Clicking View (on the menu bar) and choosing "Source Code".
Does anybody know how to work this out?
It seems that, somehow, notepad is no longer associated to this action.
Carlos

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?= 12-16-2005 06:20 PM

RE: Cannot view source code

Well, sort of figured it out by myself.
This is an "oldie" and has long existed since Internet Explorer 5.5 was born.
Just delete the Temporary Internet Files and everything is back to normal.
Hope the upcoming IE 7.0 doesn't have this problem too!
Thanks to myself.
Carlos