Velocity Reviews

-   -   copy pogram for 64 windows (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t490202-copy-pogram-for-64-windows.html)

=?Utf-8?B?Z2FyeQ==?= 12-03-2005 01:52 PM

copy pogram for 64 windows

which one is best for it because i cant get nero 7 or 6.3 to work on it at
all,is there a other one out there which will work with 64bit windows

Tony Sperling 12-03-2005 02:36 PM

Re: copy pogram for 64 windows

Nero, works just fine here - after installing, it autoupdated to v.6.6. InCD
is NOT working, though!

Greetings, Tony. . .

Colin Barnhorst 12-03-2005 05:47 PM

Re: copy pogram for 64 windows

InCD should not be installed on x64. It will not work. Packet writing
programs in general do not work.

Martijn Saly 12-03-2005 07:21 PM

gary wrote:
> which one is best for it because i cant get nero 7 or 6.3 to work on it at
> all,is there a other one out there which will work with 64bit windows

Nero 7 works perfectly fine in my situation. Can you provide us with any
error messages you might have encountered, or other relevant information?

--
Thanks,

Martijn Saly

=?Utf-8?B?Z2FyeQ==?= 12-04-2005 08:47 PM

Re: copy pogram for 64 windows

Hi,I have put on to 64bit nero6.6 ome suite which came with my dvd writer
which was lightscribe,when I click on nero to copy a cd etc this comes up
please ask you system administrator to give you permission to write
cds/dvds.this can be done using the control panel application nero
burnrights,which Iput on and still cant get it to work,in the nero express
final burn settings the current recorder box it says Image recorder
[cd-r-/rw},not my dvd/cd writerwhen you click the v down it is still showing
the image recorder,hope you can help me with this or give info on a other
copy program which will work with 64 bit.

=?Utf-8?B?Z2FyeQ==?= 12-05-2005 01:55 PM

Re: copy pogram for 64 windows

any info on this item yet please