Velocity Reviews

-   -   office 2003 on windows server SBE 2003 64 bit (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t490158-office-2003-on-windows-server-sbe-2003-64-bit.html)

=?Utf-8?B?UGhpbGlwIERhd3Nvbg==?= 11-30-2005 02:44 AM

office 2003 on windows server SBE 2003 64 bit

trouble with printer drivers for this 64 bit OS, managed to update our PDF
printer and find some compatible win XP 64 bit printer drivers, microsoft fax
printer driver works ok, but msoffice 2003 document imaging printer driver
doesnt. evrything else in office 2003 works ok. Any one got any ideas how to
get MS office 2003 document imaging to "print" on this OS? I can open the
document imaging and use it to open document imaging files created on other
machine running 32 bit, but I cant create any on this 64 bit machine, the
document imaging printer doesnt appear as a "printer"

Cari \(MS-MVP\) 11-30-2005 02:48 AM

Re: office 2003 on windows server SBE 2003 64 bit

You won't be able to get it to work, you'll have to wait for Office 12 which
will presumably have a 64 bit version.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging