Velocity Reviews

-   -   Does Microsoft send out free t-shirts? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t490040-does-microsoft-send-out-free-t-shirts.html)

GregRo 11-21-2005 08:00 PM

Does Microsoft send out free t-shirts?

If so.
I am suprised they new my shirt size.

Greg Ro

Andre Da Costa [Extended64] 11-21-2005 09:08 PM

Re: Does Microsoft send out free t-shirts?

They saw you through Windows. ;)
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

warpsix 11-21-2005 09:10 PM

Andre Da Costa [Extended64] wrote:
> They saw you through Windows. ;)

keep the tee shirt microsoft, send me the xbox 360

GregRo 11-21-2005 10:56 PM

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 16:10:20 -0500, warpsix <nomail@home> wrote:

>Andre Da Costa [Extended64] wrote:
>> They saw you through Windows. ;)

>keep the tee shirt microsoft, send me the xbox 360

I never order anything recently except the xp sp2 free update cd.
Which was quite a while back. When it first came out.

I still don't know how the knew my shirt size.

I never have told my shirt size to anyone on the Internet. I never put
my shirt size on the computer. I buy might shirt locally.

However, I might know how they found out. I ordered pants not a
shirt from http://www.haband.com/

I paid haband by money order-thank goodness. I think they may sell
the information to outside parties.

It says Microsoft Windows 64 bit Edition.

Greg Ro

Colin Barnhorst 11-21-2005 11:34 PM

Re: Does Microsoft send out free t-shirts?

Some people just get lucky.

Andre Da Costa [Extended64] 11-21-2005 11:38 PM

Re: Does Microsoft send out free t-shirts?

If you were a technical tester, they probably just assumed and sent you that
size.

Mercury 11-21-2005 11:46 PM

Re: Does Microsoft send out free t-shirts?

You have a web cam right :)

GregRo 11-22-2005 01:41 AM

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 12:46:14 +1300, "Mercury" <me@spam.com> wrote:

>You have a web cam right :)

I thought that adds 10 pounds (just kidding).

No I don't have one.

Greg Ro

Colin Barnhorst 11-22-2005 02:26 AM

Re: Does Microsoft send out free t-shirts?

Somehow I feel better knowing that. :)

LarchOye 11-22-2005 03:35 PM

Re: Does Microsoft send out free t-shirts?

I need some 64bit threads...