Velocity Reviews

-   -   Games Running too Fast! help (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t489999-games-running-too-fast-help.html)

=?Utf-8?B?SmluZ2xlR2lsZXM=?= 11-18-2005 06:30 PM

Games Running too Fast! help

all games installed onto my x64 computer run too fast to play. Seems as thou
the games are clocked out to 2 or 3 times the speed at which there supposed
to operate. Even the video segments play twice as fast and the audio plays in
fast forward also. I cant find any options to correct this.

warpsix 11-18-2005 06:35 PM

Re: Games Running too Fast! help

JingleGiles wrote:
> all games installed onto my x64 computer run too fast to play. Seems as thou
> the games are clocked out to 2 or 3 times the speed at which there supposed
> to operate. Even the video segments play twice as fast and the audio plays in
> fast forward also. I cant find any options to correct this.

so your the guy on battlefield 2 that kept zipping by and killing me :)

Peter Lawton 11-19-2005 12:42 PM

Re: Games Running too Fast! help

You could try adding the switch /USEPMTIMER to your startup parametes in the
boot.ini file

Peter Lawton