Velocity Reviews

-   -   Sync Outlook 2003? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t489902-sync-outlook-2003-a.html)

Ralf Krause 11-11-2005 09:37 AM

Sync Outlook 2003?

Hi,

I have Office 2003 SBE installed on my main machine as well as on my laptop.
Is there a way tp syncronize my 2 outlooks. I actually recieve all my emails
on my desktop but when i am on the road i want my emails to be available in
case i need to look them up again. Is there a tool that can do that.

Desktop is x64 and laptop is 32xp

cheers

ralf

Andre Da Costa [Extended64] 11-11-2005 03:00 PM

Re: Sync Outlook 2003?

This is primarily a Outlook issue, post this in the microsoft.public.outlook
ng for an appropriate answer or suggestion.
--
Andre
Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?= 11-11-2005 08:59 PM

RE: Sync Outlook 2003?

Hi:
This is what you are looking.
There is a program called - not surprisingly - "syncpst".
This is the manufacturer's web page:
http://www.syncpst.com/
And this is what he claims it does:
SynchPst for Outlook - the easy way to synchronize data between personal
folders. Choose either single or multiple folders, with or without
subfolders, and synchronize them quickly and efficiently.

It is a 32-bit app and there is a trial version available for download.
Carlos